Let's welcome the blessed holy month of Ramadan by praying:
اللَّهُمَّ أَهِلَّهُ عَلَيْنَا بِالْيُمْنِ وَالإِيمَانِ وَالسَّلامَةِ وَالإِسْلامِ رَبِّي وَرَبُّكَ اللَّهُ
"Allahumma ahillahu bilyumni wal iimaani wassalaamati wal islam rabbi wa rabbukaallah"
"O Allah, let this hilal (moon) appear on us with blessings, iman, safety, and Islam. Your Rabb and mine is Allah." (HR. Tirmidzi).
Marhaban Ya Ramadan
We invite Muslims in North America to increase their worship by making the following routines:
1. Read the Qur'an at least 1 Juz every day.
2. Memorize Surah Al Mulk or Al Waqi'ah during Ramadan
3. Read Surah Al Mulk every day
4. Read the morning and evening remembrance every day
5. Read Istighfar, tahlil and sholawat 100 times every day
6. Read a prayer for the good of the nation and state
7. Carry out self-evaluation before bed
8. Read the Koran with family every day
9. Morning and evening dhikr with family at least one time a week
10. I'tikaf with family
11. Distributing zakat, infaq, sadaqah, and waqf via IMSACare
Wassalamu'alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,