Indonesia Muslim Society in America (IMSA) is a religious, charitable, scientific, literary, educational and not-for-profit organization; and no any affiliation to other political, NGO or other non-profit organization.
The mission of IMSA is to assist Indonesia Muslim Community in North America in its quest to advance its intellectual and spiritual capacity for the benefit of Indonesian society at large both in North America and Indonesia.
- Organize discussion groups on educational, religious and scientific topics
- Undertake and engage in social , charitable and cultural activities
- Coordinate human and material resources of Indonesian Muslim community.
- Establish cooperative relationship with similar organizations in North America that have common mission and objective.
- Promote understanding and friendly relations between Muslims and non-Muslims.